Alcohol volume: 7.5%
Formats: 75 cl.
Serving temperature: 8-10 °
Availability: October to March
Water, malted barley, cooked must of grapes pallagrello, Annurca apple, sugar cane from the circuit Fair, hops and yeast.
CENTESIMAL: HUNDRED TIMES BEER A HUNDRED TIMES KARMA, ONE HUNDRED TIMES TERRITORY
Celebratory beer, produced in a traditional way of high fermentation, characterized by the originality of the ingredients unusual, closely linked to the territory as the cooked must of pallagrello and Winter Apple. Unfiltered, not pasteurized and fermented in the bottle, as natural sediment.
• Tagliuozzi sauce mixed with meat white cow Caialifana
• Black Pig of the Matese Caserta and mutton laticauda
• Cavatelli with pork cheek black Caserta
• Tomatoes piennolo
• Rocket and provolone
• Cured pork, sausage, brawn, bacon black Caserta
• Pizza Conciato (crushed pepper, lard and seasoned Roman slow food)
• Franco Pepe (pepper pizza)
Alcohol is not for sale to people under the age of 18.