Craft Beer Karma Marylin from 33 Cl.
Alcohol volume: 5.0%
Formats: 33 cl. – 75 cl. – 1.5 lt.
Serving temperature: 6 ° C – 8 ° C
Availability: all year
Water, malted barley, honey, raw cane sugar from the circuit Fair, hops and yeast.
Top-fermented ale, with soft hints of malt and grassy notes, citrus and floral typical of noble varieties of hops continents. Appearance characterized by a surprising clarity, light body and delicate aroma. Fermented and aged in bottle form natural sediment.
• Vegetables fried in batter (eggplant, zucchini and cheese breaded)
• Tagliatelle with zucchini and peppers tomatoes
• Bucatini pumpkin and bacon
• Stuffed eggplant bacon and provolone
• Fettuccine with zucchini flowers and bacon
• Pizza Margherita
• Pizza Capricciosa
• Verace Pizza (fresh tomatoes and mozzarella)
Alcohol is not for sale to people under the age of 18.