Alcohol volume: 4%
Format: 75 cl.
Serving temperature: 8 °
Availability: April to September
water, malted barley, spelled, wheat, oats, spices, hops and yeast.
Lager-style blanche with added chamomile and cardamom pods. It has a sweet taste of cereal with a spicy slightly spicy. Among the flavors stand white flowers and citrus. Excellent as an aperitif or with light appetizers of risotto nicely battered vegetables. Fermented and aged in bottle form natural sediment.
• Vegetables fried in batter (eggplant, zucchini and cheese breaded)
• Tagliatelle with zucchini and peppers tomatoes
• Bucatini pumpkin and bacon
• Stuffed eggplant bacon and provolone
• Fettuccine with zucchini flowers and bacon
• Pizza Margherita
• Pizza Capricciosa
• Verace Pizza (fresh tomatoes and mozzarella)
• Fruit Dessert
Alcohol is not for sale to people under the age of 18.